Re: OFF TOPIC: Re: Greetings from London .Internet cafe. Bonds. Bills

Felix:

Just a quick note before I go help feed the new baby...

If you've been around the MERC or the CBOT, you know that there are some
stunningingly attractive and intelligent female traders in this business. I
won't names, but two high profile females come to mind: One is a partial owner
of the Chicago White Sox and another is part-owner of Lind-Waldock. I can
remember when both stood in the pits and traded currencies--there were always
those rumours of the two of them getting black eyes from all the elbows flying
in the pits, but somehow, they both seemed to do just fine for themselves.

And those of us that have worked at large institutions know that females are at
least as intelligent and talented as we males [at least, that's my opinion]. The
last trading desk I ran had just about a fifty percent split. And the best
trader I taught was a woman--she may have had the best all around talent for
trading I ever saw. Needless to say, she was quite attractive, as well as
skilled; she's married now with three children and still trades for a living.

Woman are at least as talented as men as traders--perhaps they just forego the
public boasting?

Oh well...back to the little guy.

Best,
Tim Morge