Greetings from London .Internet cafe. Bonds. Bills

I apologise to list and especially Bill for unintentionally causing such
a fuss.

Ive got nothing to do with DBC or Bill for that matter. Just very
satified with what I got  and learned  in 3 days and wanted to make sure
Bill continues to contribute to list without being hassled as he was a
couple of weeks back by trader Jack etc which offended me as does any
rudeness to anyone.
Some people were questioning wether Bill was the real thing. I found out
he is the real thing.  Sorry my intentions were misconstrued .

Re. Hotmail.Im from Australia and  and everyone that travels has
hotmail.Now at  an internet cafe in london and over 20 sudents and
travellers in this room  are all using hotmail. I would not be able to
access my e-mail here if I didnt have hotmail.Its been great. Made one
especially for omega list as it had paralysed my ibm.net acount  which I
dont bother using anymore.

Re: My last post , To be helpful ,I thought I should leave another
contact as I knew I wasnt going to get back regularly for rest of week
if people responded . I didnt know Bills e-mail of top of my head so put
the DBCeuro route to Bill instead. I should have realised what an uproar
that would cause.  Sorry about it.

Katherina.