Re: Indicators and Systems - I'm outta here

Dans un courrier daté du 09/11/98 21:35:02 Heure d9iver Pari2 Madrid,
dlegan@xxxxxxxxx a écrit :

>  Later,  Before my membership gets cut, I'm going to post one indicator that
> I use in systems that gives discrepancies, which I've talked about.  Maybe
PO
> or MB can figure out the problem.  If anyone is in the NASA area of Houston,
> stop by and say Hi.  (only for freindly people - all others piss off)

If you send the exact copie of system ,indicator and the ASCII  data file that
produces the error as well as the bars where discrepancies are observed, I can
try to have a look if I have time.

But Icannot guaranty this for sure

Sincerely,

-Pierre Orphelin