OFF TOPIC: Re: Greetings from London .Internet cafe. Bonds. Bills

Katherina,

       Gee! Am really curious, can you send a picture of yours? Privately or
Publicly?
I have never seen any pretty market traders yet!! All the good traders I
have met are
kind of rough looking guys, Haha!

Let's take a breather , Guys and Gal !!,
               Felix