Re: Indicators and Systems - I'm outta here

Well, that sounds like a vote for a new "gentler, kinder list".  Sorry to
see you leave. It would seem that a group of adults could behave and
correspond like adults. If someone doesn't agree with something posted, try
replying after you've thought about it a while. Try to reply in a
constructive way rather than like a wrecking ball. Write your email as if
you're going to hand deliver it to the recepient. Sometimes it's like
experiencing "road rage" on this list...

>Dale: I'm leaving the list.  There are just too many hurt, pathetic people
on this list, who criticize, attack and malign anyone trying to do anything
constructive.  I'm going back into my shell.  Going back to my boring life
of trading.