Re: Automatic creation of contracts feature workaround

pierre wrote:

>Means that you need to create these contracts BEFORE unchecking the morning
>update for the last time (you will be able to check it again one the TS4
patch
>will be available.

What I would recommend is to only add those post 1999 contract expirations
that are critical to your trading. Doing so will conserve hard disk space
if you have (like most of us) large partitions (>500 MB).  Also, you can
manually add contracts AFTER the morning update tab has been unchecked.
That's what I'm planning to do...manually add the contracts I need on a
monthly basis until Omega delivers the TS 4.0 Y2K bug fix.

I think Earl Adamy suggested something similar (in re: to partition size)
in an earlier post.

-Tony Haas