Re : Survey real-time playback

Dans un courrier daté du 18/07/98 08:47:33  ,Mark Brown écrit :

<<
 Stan, don't bother the product TradeLab will have that feature. Besides there
is a product for TS
 that does what you say. I don't have the web address but someone will post
it. I hear it is a very
 fine product to teach yourself!  I believe it is by Titan Trading..

Right again.

Titan Trading offers such a product for TradeStation (VirtualTrader)
They even should have a demo or an evaluation version available, but I do not
exactly remember .

Check their web site at :
http://www.titantrading.com

In my opinion, their product is very sophisticated, and it's not worth to
develop a similar tool.

 Stanley Braverman wrote:

 > We are currently looking at the feasibility of  creating a program that
 > will allow real-time "Playback" of past tick data.  With our current
 > products we are able to consider developing such a program IF the demand is
 > there.  We would like to know how you would rate the demand for such a
 > program. >>

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin