Re: Market Profile strikes again (free trial to download)

On Tue, 14 Jul 1998 10:47:40 PDT, you wrote:
>Hello,
>I am a newbie to the group. I joined it because I wanted to hear all
>shades of opinion on Omega and its marketing techniques. I also wanted
>to hear about Trade Station related software being offered by 3rd party
>developers (and TS users' opinions on such offerings)  without spending
>$$$ on newsletters and magazines . Provided all postings are clearly
>'subject labelled' so that members can delete unwanted material without
>having to read it I do not see the harm in this kind of posting. My
>initial impression of this group is highly favorable and I hope that
>that a full range of opinions will continue to be represented!
>Regds,
>Mark Dinan.

Mark,

Because you are a "newbie", I guess we could cut you some slack?!?
Well, maybe yes... maybe no?!?

BUT here are a few things to keep in mind:
the "regular newsgroups" or visit the Omega web-site!

2)  You should read the agreement that you accepted when you signed on
to this list... It is clear on this subject matter:
>Commercial Messages
>-------------------
>Please do not use this list to sell your phenomenal trading system.
>If you have a product that helps solve a specific problem posed by
>a list member, you may mention it in that context, but you must be
>brief and specific.  If in doubt, send your potential post to the
>list's maintainer, jimo@xxxxxxxxxx, to see if it's appropriate.

3)  Do us all a favor when you quote messages in the future... QUOTE
ONLY THE IMPORTANT STUFF, that will help to make your message clear...
DELETE THE REST OF IT!!

If we're interested... we've probably already read it!!  Besides, many
of us archive the Digest's, so we can retrieve the original message if
needed.  Besides WE don't really want to waste our hard-drive space
due to BLOATED messages because some people are too inconsiderate to
delete the CRAP, repeat portion of a reply message!!

4)  Why do you feel you need to "hide" behind a "HOTMAIL" e-mail
address??   Personally, I wouldn't take anyone with such an address
seriously, and simply just "shine them on"!!

WHY you might ask....?    SIMPLE, If you can't be honest to me and
trust me enough, that you feel you need to hide behind such an
address, then IMHO.... YOU AREN'T WORTHY OF MY TIME OR HELP!!

Obviously, my opinion is not to use such addresses!

5)  Good luck, I hope you find what you're looking for.  Remember, you
get out of this list only what you give back to it!   So, jump in with
both feet and ask away!  But please do us ALL a favor, and think about
what it is you ask!... Because if it is something you could easily
find out yourself.... then do so, OK!

Good Luck, Happy Trading & Have a Nice Day.....
JMB
TraderGuy@xxxxxxx