Re: Market Profile strikes again (free trial to download)

Mark:

It's the basic policy of this group to not allow advertising, because many of
the people that participate are vendors or CTAs or have something other to sell.
Go to WWW.Omegaresearch.com and you can see all the approved vendors listed
there, as well as links to their pages. This forum is great because after you
read a vendor's stuff or see it on a page or a magaizene, you can ask if anyone
has seen it or uses it and get good/bad opinions with no advertising--You just
get blunt opinions.

I hope that helps.

Best,

Tim Morge