Re: Market Profile strikes again (free trial to download)

Hello,

I am a newbie to the group. I joined it because I wanted to hear all
shades of opinion on Omega and its marketing techniques. I also wanted
to hear about Trade Station related software being offered by 3rd party
developers (and TS users' opinions on such offerings)  without spending
$$$ on newsletters and magazines . Provided all postings are clearly
'subject labelled' so that members can delete unwanted material without
having to read it I do not see the harm in this kind of posting. My
initial impression of this group is highly favorable and I hope that
that a full range of opinions will continue to be represented!

Regds,

Mark Dinan.