Re: Market Profile strikes again (free trial to download)

Some fair comments here, JMB/Traderguy (whoever you are). I will try to
keep them in mind. I am using a Hotmail address  because I need to keep
my personal mail box clutter free and I don't want to be beeped at by
Microsoft Outlook every 5 minutes. If you or anybody else cannot trust
such an address send email to my Bloomberg terminal via
mdinan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you.

Mark Dinan.