Re: Beware! Ripped off and looking for ideas...

On Thu, 16 Jul 1998 09:19:34 PDT, you wrote:

>3)  I am looking for ideas of how to pursue this individual.  I have
>considered a group lawsuit, individual lawsuit where I live or where he
>lives (very costly), reporting him to regulatory agencies, etc.
>Specific ideas or contacts related to how I can pursue it would be
>greatly appreciated!  Please email directly to me at:
>ticktaker@xxxxxxxxxxx

"TT",

I'm not advocating that this type of behavior is correct by any
stretch of the imagination!  I'm not calling you a liar, BUT... LOOK
at it from my viewpoint!!

That said, I want to share a few of MY thoughts, OK!

1)  Maybe, you just didn't "get it!!"   Have you thought of that??

The old saying does apply....SW,SW,SW,N (Some will, Some won't, So
what, NEXT!!)  Also, don't forget the 80/20 rule... maybe you were one
of the 80?    Not every body can make something work, i hope I don't
need to explain that to you.... Besides, We can't ALL be
millionaires... Who will serve us margaritas on the beach??

2)  Bear in mind we appreciate your warning, but view it from our
perspective....  WE ONLY HAVE YOUR VERSION!

And quite frankly... How could I, I speak for myself here, possibly
believe you or take you seriously, when:
   A) I've never seen a posting from you before?... EVER!!
      You just show up with a story!?!
   B) You "HIDE" behind a "HOTMAIL" e-mail address!
      I've found that people that use them are
      usually trying to hide something!!
      WHAT are YOU trying to HIDE??

3)  Legally, if you were truly "damaged" then you have no reason to
worry about any repercussions from this "individual".... SO WHY NOT BE
HONEST WITH US and share his name & strategy/methodology!!  Maybe,
just maybe, someone here could add something that "makes it click" for
you!!       Never know till you try!!     Besides, that's what this
LIST is all about!!

4)  Assuming that everything you say is "true":  One must ask them
selves, if such an individual was truly so successful as you say, why
would he want your money??  If I were HIM, I would say to you I want
"xx%" of what you make for the next "X" number of months because of
what I taught you!!   AND, IF IT DOES COME TO PASS.... Let's face
it... YOU WOULD GLADLY PAY IT!!    Then you would go back begging...
Teach me more, Teach me more!!

Just my 2 cents....
JMB
TraderGuy@xxxxxxx