Re: build 21 symbol universe

> > > One of the prompts will ask you whether or not you want to
> overwrite
> > > your Symbol Universe. Omega Research strongly recommends that you
> > > select YES. The Symbol Universe in Build 21 contains more symbol
> > > information and the most up-to-date and accurate data currently
> > > available for all the symbols.

I have upgraded to build 21 and DID have the install OVERWRITE my old
symbol universe. So far, it appears that my symbols are all correct and
working properly. I can check a specific symbol for you if you'd like.
The install went smoothly from start to finish.
--
Investment Engineering, Corp.-Omega Research "Solution Provider"