Re: Best World-Wide ISP?

Compuserve only has 4800 baud access is some Asian countries, such as
Thailand, and it's down at times -- My understanding is that IBM is pretty
good because they use it to support some of their far-flung reps around the
world.  Also ATT, but I haven't personally had experience with any of them.
I was able to get good access in Asia recently by looking up CyberCafes in
major cities.