Re: Best World-Wide ISP?

I can't personally vouch for Compuserve in any countries other than the US,
Canada and a fair number of countries in western Europe (the UK, Germany,
Norway, Denmark, France, Italy, Spain).  Although I know the network is a lot
larger than that.  I suspect that if people are traveling to places that are
far off the beaten track - and have to conduct serious business from those
places - they're probably best off having a number of providers to improve
their odds of getting on line.  Plus a toolkit to deal with old-fashioned
hardwired phone systems.  Robyn