Re: omega-digest Digest V98 #107

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: omega-digest Digest V98 #107
  • From: sstyers <sstyers@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 16:00:33 -0800 (PST)

> Subject: Re: More on UPS Bass Boats
> Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 10:44:09 -0800
> From: John Sweeney S&C <JSweeney@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
>
> Who's the best ISP for worldwide access? I mean from >anywhere< except
> Antarctica... Those with experience, please speak up.
>
> John
>
> John Sweeney, Tech. Editor  Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities
> Technical Analysis, Inc.    The Traders' Magazine
> 4757 California Ave. S.W.   Phone: 206 938-0570  Fax: 206 938-1307
> Seattle, WA 98116-4499 USA  Web: http://www.traders.com/
> Contents may not reflect official opinion of Technical Analysis, Inc.

John,

I think you should give Big Blue a look-see. I went with them after two
years with AOL and am very pleased. Not that there isn't some room for
improvement, but their POP's with local dial-ups are in at least 10
countries. Their Home Page is at www.ibm.com.

Hope this helps.

Sherrill H. Styers

"With every word we utter, we reveal to all who would but discern, the
quality of our breeding, the degree of our civility and our hierarchy of
motives". (No, Yogi didn't say this, I did).