Re: Denise's or anybodys SP System

In a message dated 98-02-26 23:02:16 EST, RonAug@xxxxxxxx writes:

> Well, I guess the self-appointed Gestapo has spoken! (several times)
>
>  Denise,
>
>  I hope for your sake that they're not en route to Chicago, on a benevolent
>  mission from God with a vial of Anthrax in hopes of saving the rest of us
>  from these terrible assaults...   ;-)

Couple of comments and they aren't meant to personal toward anyone in
particular.  If someone has a system and want input about it, fine, post the
system, and people will take a look.  But my personal feeling is if you don't
want to reveal your system, fine, but I don't want to see a message a day of
some signal, that for all I know could be a man in the moon signal.  It is
worthless to me.  Please just ask who is interested in knowing the signals and
send it to them off list.  That way those who want them have them, and those
who don't aren't bothered.   There are over 1000 members on this list.  If
everyone posted some signal once a day, it would be chaotic.

                      Pete