DayTraderPro

someone at WOW re. DaytraderPro is listening !!!

hope omega is!

preston in dallas

       Re: [Fwd: WOW Reply]
   Date:
       Thu, 26 Feb 1998 09:43:08 -0600
  From:
       Bo Brown <bbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    To:
       prestonm@xxxxxxxxxxx

The video should have come with printed material. There will be a
competative upgrade price for TS users when we roll out Day
Trader Pro. As soon as we have info on Pro I will send it out to you.

Thanks
Bo Brown