Trading System...

Hi,

I've attached an ELA file to this email that has a trading system and
indicator that I've created 2-3 years ago. I'm still using it but I thought
everyone can benefit from it too. However, there are no guarenttees that it'll
work. As for the CFTC, I'm not a systems developer or a CTA...just a guy
interested in trading.

If the attached file is too large for this email server, I'll type the codes
next time (but hopefully I won't have to do so).

It's a breakout system with adaptive buy/sell level. Essentially, if the price
of the tradable exceeds a certain percentage "PCT" (80%) of the range for the
past "Len" (9) bars, the buy/sell level for the momentum indicator gets
inceremented/ decremented by a certain number "Shift" (5). When the momentum
crosses above/below its moving average, the trade is covered.

Have fun everybody.

Andy

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\SYSTEMS.ELA"