Re: Denise's or anybodys SP System

Hi Peter,

Oh come on now :-), don't you believe that everyone SHOULD post their
trades every minute that their system says "sell" or "buy".  Why with
over 1,000 different signals per hour, we could pick and choose which
signal to follow, increase the mail traffic 40X, and provide insight into
the market what type of systems are running out there.

While I don't trade the S&P, I follow over 1,000 stocks, and when ever my
systems fired off a trade, I could easy pass that information along with
what type of entry the system was looking for.  Why just this morning the
computer said Buy YHOO at 69, and it ran up to 74, where we exited at 73
1/2 for a 4 1/2 point profit.  Why we could open up this list similar to
#daytraders online chat room or real traders chat room or the pristine
chat room.  Wouldn't it be Great!!!!!!!!   NOT NOT NOT

Good luck and good trading

R Trareilo