Re: Denise's SP System

Well, I guess the self-appointed Gestapo has spoken! (several times)

Denise,

I hope for your sake that they're not en route to Chicago, on a benevolent
mission from God with a vial of Anthrax in hopes of saving the rest of us
from these terrible assaults...   ;-)

At 09:02 PM 2/26/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Denise,
>   I would hope you have realized by now that it does no one any good to
know incessantly that your private SP system went long or short at some
particular price. If you have something useful to post -- or even if you
have a question, then please post it --- otherwise -- PLEASE give it a rest!
No more signals please.