FW: Multiple Monitor Support in Windows 98

Following is clarification from the Tech Support Supervisor at Omega Research.

For explanation I know of several video cards that will support multiple monitors in Windows 95 or NT, using a video bus, which run $600 and up depending on the number of monitors supported.   With the requisite programming in TradeStation V5.0, Windows98 could support multiple monitors using certain models of standard PCI cards with somewhat more load on the CPU. since there is no video bus.

My inquiry was to determine whether TradeStation V5.0 would support multiple PCI video cards, and if so how, and also to determine if Omega was going to test TradeStation V4.0 in Windows 98 and FAT-32.

Incidentally the retail version of Windows 98 beta 3 is good thru 1998.