-----Original Message-----
From: hans esser <he96@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

TRY:

Drive to the local McDonalds- sue them -

gimme a break...........this has nothing to do with right or wrong
only how do I make $$$ !

rgds hans

PS use the proceeds of above strategy to buy TS 5.0 ! - might give a
small spiff to me aswell for excellent consulting :-))

~~~~~
....and bear in mind
that high reward does not come without its partner high risk !