Re: Uncle Bob Responds

Is Omega PIRATING their own products???  PIERRE, say it ain't so!!! <G>

Dave DeLuca wrote (in part):

>> You are under a false impression here Robyn. SuperCharts was
 never advertised as having "full-featured EL programming
capability", and never offered any such features to users... <<

Dave, the evidence shows that you (and Pierre) are WRONG...

Robyn Greene wrote (in part):

>>When I bought SuperCharts - I had a month old version of Metastock.  I
said "I can't do this with Metastock - can I do it with SuperCharts".  And
Omega sales said sure - this product is exactly what you want.  I went to
Omega's office and picked up the program that afternoon.  The program came
with a 600 page manual - a large part of which was devoted to EL
programming.  The manual sung the virtues of EL - and never mentioned that
I had bought a "crippled" program.  When I had trouble doing programming
that week - I called up tech support - and it said - "you can't do that
with SuperCharts - you'll have to buy TradeStation".  <<

...and the counselor is RIGHT....CASE CLOSED...next case on the docket,
please...

                Tony Haas

The commodities market is that creation
of man that humbles him the most.