Re: Uncle Bob Responds

> Michael Paauwe wrote:
>
> > Hi Robyn, about your last post,
> > It seems doubtful that, at $249, your SC 2.1 qualifies as 'expensive software'.

Robyn greene responded:

> Norton AntiVirus cost less - and users of pre-1997 versions have
> just filed a class action suit against Symantec because they're not
> Y2K compliant.

....and you know why that is ? Not as whoever is right or wrong,
but because of your law/legal system in your country, where every
monkey can sue if his bananas didnt taste and will win 6 digits $$$.

There are too many bogus lawyers around, pushing every rubbish
claim, if they get a nice cash advance (and a nice profit share in
case they win)

TRY:

Drive to the local McDonalds-drive-in, buy a tea, put it on your lap,
drive around the corner and spill it over your legs - sue them -
maybe you will get $695.000 aswell (or what was that exact amount at
the time)

Or get your 6-year old to tear off the car-key of your Nissan Micra
while driving, crash your car and sue NISSAN, who have to change the
whole production on this cars from then on......

gimme a break...........this has nothing to do with right or wrong
only how do I make $$$ !

rgds hans

PS use the proceeds of above strategy to buy TS 5.0 ! - might give a
small spiff to me aswell for excellent consulting :-))

~~~~~
....and bear in mind
that high reward does not come without its partner high risk !