Re: Uncle Bob Responds

Well - I'm not going to fight about the US legal system in general (I think there are
some good things about it - and some bad things).  But I will say that I'm familiar
with the law firm which filed this lawsuit - Milberg Weiss.  I (and other Fidelity fund
traders) had some problems in the recent past with Fidelity's use of "fair value
pricing" of its international funds.  When I wanted to discuss the possibility of a
lawsuit - Milberg Weiss was the firm I called - because I think it's the best class
action securities firm in the United States.  And I was very impressed by my dealings
with the firm.

No one here has to take my word for it (even though I'm a retired lawyer whose clients
were mostly other lawyers).  The firm maintains an excellent Web site where it
publishes a lot of the documents it files in court.  So read for yourself.  Note that
the Web site also has some very interesting stock charts.  Robyn