Re: Sheriff's (part one)

ribau@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Admittedly, my post was somewhat flippant, in the flavor of the Old West
as
> suggested by the Sheriff theme. I saw your ad at the bottom and
remembered
> your recent post.

That's a valid point, but then if a tader has a good system(s) in many
cases they're not going to give it away to you for a few hundred dollars.

Also, IMO, while there are some unscrupulous vendors out there, there are
honest ones who are even able to make a real contribution to trading.

And a person may have good systems, ideas, etc., but his(her) psychological
makeup just may not be conducive to trading (sometimes a temporary
condition or in some cases, permanent).

Carlos Lourenco