Re: Omega Doesnt Trust Me!!!

IMO the issue doesn't have anything to do with "mutual respect".  It has
everything to do with good business practices.  If the product isn't paid for in
full - I think the company has a right to take steps to insure that it will
receive payment in full.  OTOH - if the program is paid for in full - I think a
buyer would be foolish to give the seller the ability to destroy his or her use
of the product.  Robyn