Re: Omega Doesnt Trust Me!!!

thats the point.  "you paid for the software"  it is yours.  if you are
willing to give omega an extra 5 minutes thats your business.  from what i
understand, there are no "true" permanent passwords (this is what i was
told).  if you have paid for your software, and change machines you have to
call them.

again, bill cruz and omega dont trust me (or you).  thats called a lack of
mutual respect in my book.

At 10:27 PM 2/19/98 +0000, you wrote:
>I paid for TS in cash over a year ago.  I have periodically had to call in
>for a password...
>no big deal--it takes about 5 minutes.  The last time I called for a PW,
>about 2 weeks ago,
>I was told the password was "permanent".  I don't know if I will again have
>to call for a PW,
>but if I do, it's no big deal.
>
>In other words, it's just not a big issue.
>
>Dave

dave, i want to decide how to spend my time ... not let omega make that
decision for me.  i paid for the software, it is my software.  they did not
disclose to me id have to call them for life, updating this everytime there
is a problem with my pc.