Re: Omega Doesnt Trust Me!!!

It can be a "big issue" (or a "little issue") in several situations.  What if the
password expires on a weekend when you need to run charts so you'll know what - if
anything - you have to do on Monday morning.  What if it expires when you're on
the road - and it's difficult to contact Omega during its normal working hours
(I've sometimes been in places where I had access to a modem hookup - but no
telephone - many time zones away from EST)?  What if the company does go kaput?
Or what if the company just decides it doesn't want to give you a new password 4
years from now to force you to upgrade even though your program is working
perfectly fine from you POV?  I think these are legitimate concerns - and I'll
have to think about them.  Robyn