Re: Omega Doesnt Trust Me!!!

If you pay the whole price when you buy the software - do you get a "good for
forever" password?

Also - have people encountered password problems using TradeStation?  Note that I
ask this because buying TradeStation may be one of my options - and - if I spend
that much money for a program - I don't want to depend on the vendor for anything
(no offense to Omega in particular - but I run a fair number of legacy
applications where the vendor is now kaput - but the software keeps doing its
job).  Robyn