Re: Omega Doesnt Trust Me!!!

I paid for TS in cash over a year ago.  I have periodically had to call in
for a password...
no big deal--it takes about 5 minutes.  The last time I called for a PW,
about 2 weeks ago,
I was told the password was "permanent".  I don't know if I will again have
to call for a PW,
but if I do, it's no big deal.

In other words, it's just not a big issue.

Dave