Re: Mark Brown Status

> And I doubt you'll
> see MB gone from this list anytime soon.

Wrong. He got the boot. While I'm sure many will cheer and I personally
prefer it when people state their opinions politely, I'm not in favor of
censorship.

Heck, I'm not even interested in the threads behind this latest
controversy. I've been deleting most of the "bash" and "Y2K" stuff
unread. :-)

So how about it...

Jim - let Mark come back. I think you got tricked by the anti-MB crowd.
They CC'd private mail to you and claimed Mark had posted it to the
list.

Mark - I know you're p*ssed off but be nice when you come back. I think
Jim made an honest mistake and he's a good guy. Just calmly tell what
you know and people can draw their own conclusions about the integrity
of the people behind this.

Let's all tone the rhetoric down a little.

Peace,
Dennis