Re: Mark Brown Status

> Date:          Wed, 18 Feb 1998 23:20:45 -0600
> From:          taracent <taracent@xxxxxxxxx>
> To:            NJ Brown <njb@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Cc:            omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
> Subject:       Re: Mark Brown Status

> That's the funny thing about "free" speech, you either like it or you
> don't.  Unless we have throw out the Constitution this week with the
> Bill of Rights, then his comments and yours are in line and open for
> free discussion.

To clarify: I am probably not alone in simultaneously agreeing with
the points about Omega's shortcomings as spelled out by Mark Brown
and being really tired of his endless invective ( *Hate* Bill Cruz,
*liars*, etc.) He's right, we got it, but we don't need the constant
hysterical top volume repetition.
As far as Omega's discontinuing his status as a Solution Provider,
they have every right to do that in response to his non-stop,
untempered *very* personal attacks on the president of the company.
How long would an employee of any of us last if they continually
engaged in such behavior, no matter how legitimate their underlying
point?
NJB