Subject:         Omega Bashing Site
   Date:         Tue, 17 Feb 1998 23:12:18 -0600
   From:         MarkBrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     To:         "Mitch.Ackles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

Welcome to the Official Omega Research and Bill Cruz Bashing Web Site

http://www.markbrown.com/bash.htm

Warning if you don't want to be aware of the misrepresentations and lies
told by Omega then don't go here. If you are a casual user and or a
newbie user of Omega products or a non professional I strongly suggest
you immediately delete this message and continue to live your life in
ignorant blissful happiness.

Mark Brown code warrior and Omega bashing hobbyist

http://www.markbrown.com

<<<<<