Re: Mark Brown Status

Being only a couple of weeks in this list my observations
may not be worth much, but i strongly doubt MBrown cares
a tick whether he's a solution provider, or not.
I empathize with his frustrations and feel it's his right
to express them, ranting or otherwise. At least he isn't
typing in CAPS.  What suprises me is the volume of
unproductive responses his posts have generated.
Just my .02