Re: Omega Bashing Site

You're not the only person in the world who uses charting software to make a living.  And
Omega isn't the only company which is entering 1998 without Y2K compliant software (in fact
- I've heard stories of people who bought computers in 1997 which aren't Y2Kcompliant).  It
may feel good to rant and rave (and I feel like doing it myself on occasion) - but it
doesn't solve our problems.  I think the most profitable thing we can do here is exchange
information with one another about possible solutions to the problems we're all facing as
software companies and data providers struggle to solve a problem that they should have
solved long before 1998.  Robyn