Re: Omega Bashing Site

In a message dated 98-02-18 01:26:34 EST, MarkBrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Yes that will be the case. Now back in the sand you can go!   : -)

Mark and other Omega bashers's

              Hard as this may be to believe, a lot of us are well aware of
Omega's short fall's, but recognize two other significant things.   1.)  For
what we needed it does an excellent job, and 2.)  New software companies can
promise to deliver the goods,  but they may end up with their own problems.
And you can never be sure how they will react, until they are there.

                                 Not with my head in the sand, but a happy
user.

                                                        Pete