Re: Omega Bashing Site

Peter2150@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Mark and other Omega bashers's
>
>               Hard as this may be to believe, a lot of us are well aware of
> Omega's short fall's, but recognize two other significant things.   1.)  For
> what we needed it does an excellent job, and 2.)  New software companies can
> promise to deliver the goods,  but they may end up with their own problems.
> And you can never be sure how they will react, until they are there.
>
>                                  Not with my head in the sand, but a happy user.
>
>                                                         Pete

   Pete, I'm a happy user that is scared to the point of writing my own software.
Why? because I run all my systems on a real time perpetual data stream that I
build myself. That data requires a look ahead, so my time frame for Omega to
get a fix out is approaching faster than most of you. I am desperate, at a time
when I have two new commodity pools that are about to be funded to get a
fix. I have responsibilities to more than myself. Given the history of Bill Cruz
and his lies through the years, I have good reason to have concern. This is my
day job and I want to keep it. If backed into a corner I will fund a Unix based
version knock off of TS be assured. I can get it done, I just wish I had not waited
so late same as Omega. I know that traders are like people driving down the
freeway. Some are looking down the road and some are looking at the car's
bumper in front of them. Well I'm looking down the road because at any cost I
am not going to have a wreck. I have never said I didn't like TS but I hope that
I have made it clear that I professionally and personally hate Bill Cruz and the
deceit he has dished out during the years. As time goes by I will be proven
correct, they will not properly beta test the 5.0. They will not meet the promised
release date. They will not provide the patch to existing clients by the promised
date. Bill Cruz will run this company completely into the ground. The trend line
has been dawn years ago. Guess I was looking at the bumper of the of Bill Cruz
and hoping he knew what the hell he was doing. Omega has had the largest
turnover of personnel I have ever seen at any one place. Bill has a reputation for
being a bully himself. That is the exact reason that we could never have C.Q.G.
data hooked up to TS. He tried to bully C.Q.G. into a deal that would have
wrecked them. I have said enough, I have the bash Omega Site now! I 'll let
others like yourself do my fighting for me. For I figure as the deadline approaches
reality will eventually set in. I want to expose a few things first.

How to receive FREE TS 5.0 Updates...........Read Below.............

Bill Cruz, saw my web site last last night and I received a TERMINATION
notice of my Solution Provider Status this morning via Fed-X. While this hurts
my feelings I never profited from the relationship anyway. I had hoped to though,
see if you are a Solution Provider they were to give you the software updates for
FREE. So I suggest all of you who want to get FREE updates to 5.0 contact
Mitch and become Solution Providers email him with the request right now if
you wish Mitch Ackles mailto:mitch.ackles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  There are
no requirements to becoming a Solution Provider. If I can do it anyone can.

Window on Wallstreet "DayTrader Pro" ............

I can only hope at this point that someone will pick up where Omega left off. I
have high expectations of this company. But it is just vapor ware for now. They
do have a DayTrader program that has available features now. That omega
hopes to have in TS 5.0. For that they are ahead of the game. If you plot their
trendline, its up not down. I believe they will overcome Omega, I have been to
their offices and they are serious about getting market share. I noticed that the
most recent issue of Stock and Commodities had a screen shot of the PRO.
Page 72 subject Anchored Momentum, February Issue. Looked pretty good
to me especially when I haven't seen any screen shots of TS 5.0. So at least I
know there is a real program out there. At least WOW sent me a free video
of their products and a brochure of its capabilities. I have never got a upgrade
from Omega that I didn't have to fight them to get.

Omega X employees ....................

Has anyone ever noticed that if there wasn't a huge lack of Easy Language
documentation that the X employees of Omega wouldn't be leaving by the
dozens to start their own services? That other people wouldn't be selling
Easy Language how to books. I think that it should have been called
u-fig-er-it-out cause we anit helping language. Oh sure I got it figured out
now but it would have been easier if Omega had provided me with the same
documentation that all the X employees seem to be taking with them when
they leave.

Than You for reading my concerns and enduring my rage Mark Brown

Market Profile by Rich Estrem http://www.markbrown.com/profile.htm

The Omega and Bill Cruz Bashing Site http://www.markbrown.com/bash.htm

Become a Solution Provider and upgrade for FREE!  mailto:mitch.ackles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tell Bill Cruz a thing or to mailto:OfficeOf ThePresident@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Request info on DayTrader Pro mailto:scherry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Could there be two Mark Browns in this world ? Or can we just see reality alike?
READ BELOW

Wake up and smell the coffee. There are a few of us who have dealt with
Omega a long time and even helped Phil put together the list of bugs. This
is not bashing. It is the truth. Just because you haven't discovered
that system results are not reproducable realtime or that the server loses
ticks doesn't mean others haven't found this out. Pride goeth before a
fall and some of us are just waiting for Omega to fall.

You might be a little more sensitive if your livelihood depended on
software like this. How about permanent passwords that are not permanent?
Serious traders have developed their own software. One theory is that the
installed database is largely served by DBC and now that DBC is on the
Board of Omega it is just a matter of time before DBC buys them. There
goes customer service.

My gripe goes back to 1991 when I was promised all of the features of the
DOS product, System Writer Plus in the Windows version. We are still not
there. It is really horrifying to think that this program still doesnot
have all of the features of a program last updated in 1987!

BTW, you might want to ask yourself how far the fraud goes. Can you tell
me how Tradestation\DTN wins the award from TASC for best institutional
trading software when it wasn't even available at the time of the survey?
You couldn't even buy\lease it from DTN. I tried! Advertizing revenue can
work wonders!

Charles Kaucher