Re: Omega Bashing Site

The Greene family can write some simple code - not much.  I think we have to be prepared to
explore other software alternatives (however primitive) - and perhaps resort to some
handcharting (I used to do charts by hand in the 1970's - it wasn't as much fun as what I do
now - but I'm not prepared to give up the way I analyze things simply because my software and
data vendors fail me).  Robyn