EasyLanguage system to indicator question

I hope someone can help with an EasyLanguage Problem.

I want to write an indicator to plot some aspects of a system. The trouble is
that the system uses the BarsSinceEntry and the MarketPosition functions so I
can't simply use the system code to start writing the indicator. Nor can I use
the IncludeSystem function in the indicator.

Is there an easy way to include the system code, which is very long and
complex, short of rewriting it using new custom made functions and variables?

I've thought of using the print command in the system code, but I really need
the graphic display of an indicator.

Thanks for your help.

Dan Poiree