Re: RE BMI Bonneville Data

There are 3 Paul Westons on Compuserve in the US:  103136,1506 (California);
104113,1257 (Pennsylvania); and 76524,2064 (Connecticut).  The normal way to
write someone on Compuserve is - e.g., 75300.2627@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  (which is
my address).  Note that when you're sending mail on the Internet (as opposed
to Compuserve) - the comma in the numerical address is replaced by a
period.  Robyn