RE: EasyLanguage system to indicator question

> I want to write an indicator to plot some aspects of a system. The trouble
is
> that the system uses the BarsSinceEntry and the MarketPosition functions
so I
> can't simply use the system code to start writing the indicator. Nor can I
use
> the IncludeSystem function in the indicator.
>
> Is there an easy way to include the system code, which is very long and
> complex, short of rewriting it using new custom made functions and
variables?

> I've thought of using the print command in the system code, but I really
need
> the graphic display of an indicator.

I had a similar desire, to have an indicator plot what a systems was doing.
It can be quite simple with an external dll call.  What I did was write the
systems variable's to memory using the dll and then read them back into the
indicator and ploted then.  I use this to overlay entry targets and trailing
stops and the like.

I use the hashnums dll from kim horne ( qtrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ) and I have
previously used the globpro dll to acheive this
also see http://www.investlabs.com/ and ... hmm lost the url to kims page
you'll have to email him first.

Regards Joel