Re: EasyLanguage system to indicator question

> I hope someone can help with an EasyLanguage Problem.
>
> I want to write an indicator to plot some aspects of a system. The trouble is
> that the system uses the BarsSinceEntry and the MarketPosition functions so I
> can't simply use the system code to start writing the indicator. Nor can I use
> the IncludeSystem function in the indicator.
>
> Is there an easy way to include the system code, which is very long and
> complex, short of rewriting it using new custom made functions and variables?
>
> I've thought of using the print command in the system code, but I really need
> the graphic display of an indicator.

You could use Trendlines or TextObjects in the system code
as a means of plotting system states.

If you 'manually' <g> count the number of visible bars in your
system-chart, you could use Highest(high,number_of_visible_bars) and
Lowest(low,number_of_visible_bars) as a way to establish an invariant
coordinate system.

Regards,
Guus Prick.