Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] MetaStock Official Add-ons

I'm a MS user since 1999 and I love
it.
Please, don't misunderstand me, I love the way we
can draw a trendline, write stuff on the chart, etc...
For the type of systems that I have,
discricionary, for me, MS is the best.

For mechanical system, MS is terrible.
I give up a long time ago to write things on MS
language.

Now I use Wealth Lab Developer, this is the best
program in the market right now for system writing and testing.

I really don't undersand why doing new versions of
the same.
7.0, 7.2 and 8.0 is the same thing. Is more of the
same.
We are flooded with hundrends of new indicators
that are garbage, they don't bring anything new.

If MS continue within this path, not listening to
clients sujestions, I bet that a couple of years from now MS will disapper.

WealthLab, Tradestation and others will destroy
MS.

Eduardo, please go to <A
href="">http://www.wealth-lab.com/cgi-bin/WealthLab.DLL/categories

See how the wealth lab developers listening to the
sujestions made by the users.

Equis really need to change the atitude if they
want to survive.

Good luck from a portuguese friend

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor