[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Switching to Tradestation impossible

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Metastock" <metastock@xxxx>
wrote:

> I cannot switch to Tradestation, since it is bound to the US market.
>
> But I consider Wealth-lab as a good alternative.

TradeStation is just as bound to the US markets as Metastock or
Wealthlab. There are many "add on" programs for Tradestation for
instance from www.traders-soft.com

I actualy think that TS has more way's of connecting to RT european
data than WLD has. Not many third party programs are developed for
WLD and if you would want to do it yourself you would need to program
a com interface, wich is not realy common practise as far as i have
found. Most use DDE and i work with it for almost 10 years now and
without complaints.

greetings

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/BefplB/TM