Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] MetaStock Official Add-ons

  • To: <equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] MetaStock Official Add-ons
  • From: "Chase Carney" <chasecarney@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 08:45:23 -0700
  • Title: Message

Eduardo,

In my
opinion, Equis should first listen to the excellent ideas
that have been posted here for the last few days, and implement those into the
Base Package of MetaStock, then if you want to continue to build and sell
ad-ons, do so the way Alpha Omega did it...give me full access to the
codes which I can work with to fine tune and fit my own trading style.

I personally do
not need any more of your BLACK BOXES!

Chase

<BLOCKQUOTE