Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] MetaStock Official Add-ons

gann_144,

The people at Metastock don't listen to you
probably because they don't even know how powerful Fibonacci time projection is.
They don't know it (and many other techniques) probably because they don't
trade! Dynamic Trader is very strong in time and price projection, no doubt. DT
is so good because it is created by a good trader in the real
world.

I am really surprised that the new version of
Metastock is still very weak on time projection. Another thousand new indicators
are still useless to me.

Best Regards,Kelvin

<BLOCKQUOTE