[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: MetaStock Programming Study Guide

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave" <_penfold_@xxxx> wrote:
> As I mentioned in my last email I've been looking at purchasing
> the MetaStock Programming Study Guide (www.metastockformula.com).
> It looks quite comprehensive but I was wondering if anyone has
> heard anything about it or if there is anyone out there who has
> purchased it? I'd love to hear your thoughts.
> Best Regards,
> David Jenyns
> Ps. It was www.metastockformula.com

I find it utterly unprofessional and completely disreputable for the
author of said book and owner of said website to pass himself off as
a potential customer.

Taken from http://www.metastockformula.com "About Us" page:

"David Jenyns is a private trader who has completed a Diploma of
Financial Markets at the Securities Institute of Australia.
Currently, contracted by HomeTrader Pty Ltd, a share trading
education company, David now teaches people the process of trading
successfully. He is the co-author of the `MetaStock Programming
Study Guide', and he actively runs both seminars and one-on-one
training on this topic."

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/BefplB/TM