[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: MetaStock Programming Study Guide

italiangm,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! This certainly does not
speak well of Mr.Jenyns or his book. Had he simply posted a message
stating that he had co-authored a book and given the url, I am sure
that everyone would have been very appreciative. As it is, his method
leads one to question the validity and value of the study guide.

Maybe David will recognise the error of his ways and join us in some
forum discussions...(hint,hint) about his book. Maybe, he'll even be
so kind as to provide us with a few ticklers! How 'bout it David?

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, italiangm <no_reply@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/BefplB/TM